Sunday, April 17, 2016

Shabby Chic Easel Card


Hi everyone,

The challenge at Simply Magnolia is Shabby Chic,

I have used Olive Tilda from the Little Italian collection.

Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks and again a different colour combination from me - 
(ps I don't like green lol)
but for this one I relented as Olive's are green/purple so it really goes well with the purple flowers.
I was trying to give this card an Olive Grove feel about it, think I might have succeeded especially with the little basket with tumbling olives as Tilda is picking them!


Lots of lace, Frantage, Muslin to give a Shabby Chis feel.

Spellbinders Circle die
Magnolia Tag dies
Maja & Lemon Craft design papers
Flowers a mix from Craft Heaven & Kaisercraft
Stampendous Frantage
and lots of Stickles Glitter glue.

Until next time, happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...