Friday, January 8, 2016

Glitter it Up

Hi everyone,

I'm back with a new card for 2016 to enter the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia blogspot call for new DT's
 - one can only hope that one is in with a chance!

Here is one of the new stamps from Magnolia's
"A touch of Love" collection, 
"Cloudy Love Tilda" 



Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks, 
DP's Maja Design Sofiero 'Strolling down the Rose Path' 
 'Vintage Summer Basics 1891',
Magnolia Sentiment from 'A Touch of Love' collection,
Magnolia Doohickey dies, Swirl,
Tilda's Ticket tag,
Angel Wing,
Joy crafts Clouds,
Kaiser craft Daisy flowers,
Seam binding coloured with DI Milled Lavender,
Ranger Stardust Stickles
Lace, sequins from my stash

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges


until next time, happy crafting..

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sandy, a fabulous design with such pretty colours and papers.......an adorable Tilda with pearls in her hair and stunning embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Lovely hAnglAr or Sweet Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Heather for your lovely comments! Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Hiya Sandy thank you so much for advertising and entering our DT call at LHOSM sweetie, with your stunning card!!! Love your colouring and all your extra Magnolia Wing die cuts on the edge!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jay for your lovely comment on my card, it means so much. Hugs xxx

      Delete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...