Wednesday, September 30, 2015

White Christmas

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest card for Christmas.

There is a challenge over at Time for Magnolia "White Christmas" 
I've used one of Sandra's Scrapshop templates for my christmas stocking!

I made this little gem on white card stock, colouring her in Distress Inks
Magnolia North Pole Tilda,
Peaceful Christmas Tree stamps,
 Doohickey's Christmas Pionsettias, 
Snowflake dies,
 Sheena Douglass Festive Embossing folder,
and lots of Stardust Stickles  



I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:



Simply Magnolia Cas or fully Loaded (there's a DT Call too Yay!)

Until next time, happy crafting


3 comments:

  1. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design...beautifully coloured and embellished Sandy!! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas stocking Sandy! Fabulous coloring and loveley details.Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia an good luck!

    Xx Inge

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...