Friday, August 14, 2015

Christmas Kitchen Tilda

Hi there,

Here is a my first Christmas card its Christmas Kitchen Tilda (I think) 
I have used Maja Design "Its Christmas time I believe" such gorgeous paper the image of Santa is just perfect!
I cut the top of the card with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Four die, I think it gives the card an unusual shape,
I coloured Tilda with Copic markers & cut with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, I used Magnolia Poinsettia from the Magnolia DooHickey club magazine vol 2, this is such a delicate die. 
The flowers are Kaisercraft, red gems, lace, doily from my stash with Frantage and stardust stickles.


I would like to enter this into 

Craft Heaven Challenge #2 Bingo Lace Ribbon, charms & die cut

Midweek Magnolias #120 Button n Bows

Until next time, take care and happy crafting..

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, This is such a cute Christmas card, love the shape and your choice of Tilda. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzi for the lovely comment, it means a lot. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Christmas Card! Lovely DP. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome card Sandy!
    The papers and all the details are beautiful and your colouring is fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us in this month's Craft Heaven Shop Challenge!
    Hugs, Tina
    Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...