Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fairy House

Hi everyone,

Here is a special project, a Fairy House which I adapted from 
My SVG HUT the file is Cuckoo clock which stands 12" (30cm) tall

I've used Lemoncraft Heart Painted DP's, lucky for me I have a local craft store that sells them on the Mornington Peninsula! (At last!)


using Acetate with a Star embossing folder for the windows, Stardust stickles inside the stars to make it glitter,


side view 


 other side view ha ha,


close up of top window with fairy 


close up of fairy suspended on acetate to look like she is flying lol


back of house with door to put battery tealight inside (DON'T use real candle tealights)


view taken from on top.

materials:
American card stock
Lemoncraft 'Heart Painted' design papers
Acetate
Fairies - from my Silhouette Cameo
Spellbinders Dies
Homemade Texture Paste Gabrielle Pollacco
Kaiser Craft flowers

This has been a joy to make, I hope you like!

Until next time, happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...