Sunday, May 17, 2015

Birthday Card using Lemoncraft Design papers

Hi everyone,

I would like to show you the card I made for my daughter Clair's birthday last Friday (I can show it now she's got it)

I was really pleased with how this turned out, I didn't use an image only the lovely Lemoncraft "Heart Painted design papers, the Butterflies I cut from the paper worked out really well, 
Ranger Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Spellbinders dies, Kaiser craft flowers.



The design for this just seemed to make itself, I was really pleased with the way it turned out.

Until next time, happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...