Sunday, April 12, 2015

Include an Animal

Hi there,

                     Here is my latest card for Di's Digi Stamps  "Include an Animal"



I thought I would have a little fun with "Bunnies Daffodil Delight" so I coloured him/her with my Copic Markers, B12, R32 and V04 - its definitely different!

I carried on the pastel theme with some Spellbinders butterflies, the paper 'daffodil' was a rose to start with and after much squashing and a little glue it was happy with it. The leaves are just strips of card stock cut with scissors and curled on stick to look like daffodil leaves and lots of Star Dust stickles. 


Pop over to join us at Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog 
the challenge is every 2nd Saturday so come on over and join in the fun with us!


until next time happy crafting..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...