Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lots of Green


Hi again,

Here is a little card I've made for Di's Digi Stamps 
 
"Bake a Cake Mice" they are so cute.



This card was challenge for me as I don't like Green but I think the white daisies have lifted it nicely!
I added a little pattern to the table cloth by masking the mice and the droplet of mixture, I think it worked out quite well.


Pop over to join us at Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog 
 the challenge is every 2nd Saturday so come on over and join us!

Have a good week,

1 comment:

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous Sandy, love your pretty greens and white daisies.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...