Sunday, January 18, 2015

Magnolia Vintage Bridal Couple with Gypsy Caravan


Hi everyone,

Some happy news for the start of the year, I have been asked to be on the
Creative Design Team for

MY SVG HUT 

 it is such a pleasure to make up the SVG files into wonderful 3D Art!

Below is my version of the Gypsy Caravan with one of my favourite Magnolia Stamps

"Vintage Bridal Couple"


The Bridal couple will love their Honeymoon in a real 
Gypsy Caravan - so romantic..

So here they are enjoying a quiet moment together, 
with the bride wearing a dress of Scarlet just to be colourful and different.



closer view of the happy couple,



I hope you like my little offering, showcasing an SVG file from MySVG Hut which can be found HERE 
  
** ** ** 

I will be entering more Challenges this year with my first love - 

Magnolia Stamps of course!
(must increase my collection soon though) lol 

 ** ** **
Materials used:

Magnolia Vintage Bridal Couple stamp
Magnolia Doohickeys Dragonflies dies
La-La Land Heart Fence 
Sihouette Cameo- SVG Gypsy Caravan
Maja Design Papers - 
Coffee in the Arbour,
Sofiero Royal Summer Residence
Copic Markers
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Bobble trim, roses, pearls new to my stash

** ** **

Challenges-






Until next, happy crafting..

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love your caravan. Beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, wishing you luck!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Sandy. Love your cute caravan and perfect for you wedding Magnolia couple. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    P.S. I hope you had a great Holiday. (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gypsy caravan Sandy and your Magnolia bridal couple is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely creation Sandy! Gipsy caravan is so beautiful and your wedding couple awesome! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very creative dear. Great design!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious!
    xoxo tamara

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...