Monday, July 28, 2014

80th Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

Here is a card I have made for a friend's Mum who is having an 80th birthday in August, as they use to have Friesian cows on their farm, I've found a lovely photo of a black and white friesian and made it into an easel card, with lots of flowers and butterflies. 
A lovely sentiment by Susan Wheeler from her Holly Pond Hill collection completes the card.

The butterflies I left in the dies and added versa colour ink through the die to add extra colour.  The window shape I cut on my Silhouette Cameo then cut down the centre to open it, as usual for me lots of Star Dust stickles.




My friend was really pleased with the card, I hope her Mum will be too!

Materials used:

American Craft Card
Kaiser Craft design paper
Guipure lace
Paper Doilies
Spellbinders Floral Ovals Dies
Spellbinders Les Papillions Two large Butterfly
Tim Holtz Alterations "On the Edge" Butterflight die
Kaiser Craft Flowers
Adhesive Pearl strip, Ribbon, numbers from my stash.

Until next time, happy crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...