Sunday, June 22, 2014

Black and Circle - "Carnevale"

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are well and enjoying a little sunshine.

I have a new project to share for

 Reve 2 Scrap - the criteria was Black & Circle - here is my interpretation!

I don't usually 'do' black so it was a challenge for me,
 I cut the black shape on my Silhouette Cameo and it was a little to large for a card, so I have put it onto a canvas board to hang or stand on a shelf, again this is a little different for me!
Note to myself: must try different things sometimes ha, ha..




I have used Aurora Wings Carnevale image which was a pleasure to colour with Copics.

Materials used:-

Kaiser Craft card stock,
X-press it Blender card,
Copic markers,
Kaiser craft Flowers,
8x8 Canvas board,
Spellbinders Grand Circles,
Spellbinders Venetian Motifs, 
Scrapmatts sentiment,
lots and lots of Wink of Stella (clear)

I am entering this in:





Until next time, take care & happy crafting 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, Sandy! Love your delicate coloring on the image, the gorgeous frame, and the lovely flowers. Totally stunning! Thank you for joining Aurora Wings' Challenge #4! Good luck! Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautifull, Sandy! I agree, the delicate coloring of the image is gorgeous. Fabulous frame, too. Thanks so much for joining our Color Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Sandy, the black background is stunning as is your colouring and colour choices.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Backgrounds using New 2022 In Colours

 Hello, welcome back to my blog. When I saw the new In Colours for 2022-2023 I wasn't sure they were really my colours.   So thought I w...